Monday, November 23, 2009

2009 New Orleans Saints Tribute By: John Lacarbiere III


I wrote a poem dedicated to the 2009 New Orleans Saints team titled "Who Are We" I sent it to the news papers they have yet to pick it up hopefully they do... Let's go Saints! WHO DAT!?








Who are We

New Orleans doesn't need to be dissected for the world to know it bleeds black & gold...
Not only the heart beat of our city...
Saints you are our soul...
We scream WHO DAT!?
But we know...
No team can beat them SAINTS!
Especially in the Superdome
Your home turf.
Where thousands of fans put yall first.
On Sundays the WHO DAT NATION is always in congregation
Ready for praising...
GOD BLESS YOU BOYS indeed...
As we watch Drew Brees toy with the other teams.
There's no stopping once the ball goes to Shockey
Marques Colston stays open.
You know it’s a score if thrown to Lance Moore...
Over 20 yards is a given if thrown to Devery Henderson
And the opponent’s defense has to look if we even fake it to Reggie Bush…
He can’t be overlooked…
And the defense is much sharper
Now that we added Darren Sharper…
And let’s not forget we still have Roman Harper…
Jabari Greer has receivers in tears…
And it’s best you run another route
Cuz it’s Tracy Porter’s house…
Jonathan Vilma will tackle the building…
Will Smith and Charles Grant
Has QB’s in a trance…
QB’s don’t know they are hit…
But realize it after the pick 6…
Thank god for Sean Payton and Gregg Williams…
They are the foundation
The strength
No tearing down this building…
Cuz WHO ARE WE?
SAINTS!
WHO ARE WE?
SAINTS!
And we are ready to bring home those rings
Have the world second lining
With Tom Benson…
The number 1 team without a question…
New Orleans’ very own blessing…
And I can’t wait to call all my friends and tell them…
This years super bowl champs are the Saints…
I might wear black and gold for a year straight…
Cuz I love my team
Like I love my city…
Wherever you are…
Scream WHO DAT!?
If you’re with me…




EVERYBODY THAT KNOWS ME KNOW I'M A DIE HARD SAINTS FAN... I DON'T HAVE A SECOND TEAM. NEVER DID. NEVER WILL. WHEN THE SAINTS USED TO LOOSE I DIDN'T SAY "O WELL AT LEAST MY OTHER TEAM WON" I RIDE AND DIE FOR THE SAINTS. NOW THIS 2009 YEAR TEAM IS THE BEST I'VE SEEN SO FAR AND I HAD TO MAKE A TRIBUTE VIDEO TO CARRY US FO...R THE REST OF THE SEASON CUZ WE ARE GOIN' ALL THE WAY....

SHARE THIS WITH ALL UR SAINTS FANS...
WHO DAT NATION STAND UP!

WHO DAT!? WHO DAT!? WHO DAT SAID THEY GONE BEAT DEM SAINTS!?

0 comments: