Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Have Sex With Me

If ur feeling horny...
Have sex with me...

That’s what I told her she started gigglin...
Askin questions like what the best position is…
“You so nasty”
I’m Like baby every Virgo is…
Meet at the spot so I can show you how this virgin gets…
Down…

See I’m not one to talk bout what I do
But here’s an open invitation to try something new…
See there’s a lot of different things that I like to do…
Guess what I said next to her…
Do… to… you…

Now she was acting shy
real nervous
But I could tell she couldn’t hold back the urges.
Started kissin on her neck on purpose
She said “boy stop… what u doin… I’ma virgin…”

But I could tell that it was lies…
Cuz in between her thighs
I looked up in to her eyes…
They said… do me…

And you know that I did it
Every inch of her body
Head to toe
Yea I kissed it…
My bad I also licked it…
It wouldn’t be right if I didn’t…
I had to make sure she won’t forget this…

My bad I meant forget me…
Had to make sure she got hers
Cuz I’m gone get me…
I stayed in the game long enough to three peat…

Wettin’ up the damn sheets…
The taste was so refreshing…
Told you if you was horny baby
Have sex with me…

0 comments: