Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whoever she Is

Why do I feel so alone…
When I’m getting mo ass than a toilet seat…
Cuz she turned out to be
Nothing I thought she be…
And why every time I meet a new possibly…
Gotta worry bout the fuckin last girl stalkin me…

I can’t lie
I ain’t even that fly…
Got women breakin necks just to run and say hi…
Holdin conversations
I’m like yea ok bye.
And no I’m not feeling myself
I’m just tired…

See I’m tired of the complaining…
Tired of answering questions bout what her name is.
And every time we go out the city’s painted
Then she go do some dumb shit
I’m askin where her brain is…
They like damn…
is he famous
I tell um I’m a star who alignment is the strangest…

I’ m just a virgin havin sex now…
Every potential lover becomes a letdown…
I’m not crazy
I just want her to wear that crown
Don’t have to be perfect
she just got to be the best out…

I remain single like a slice of cheese…
Go out and try to meet a new hopefully…
Go on MySpace
See a new post for me
Get so much spam
I could put it in some pork-n-beans…

I just want some dinner and a movie…
Try to introduce ya girl to some new things…
I just met her I aint thinking bout the coochie …
But everytime I turn around she screamin out do me…

And I’m a freak so I do it…
And that there is when the relationship gets ruined…
Turns out all of these feelings become illusions…
Now we both walkin round feeling so stupid…

But at least we had great sex…
But at the end of the day
Man it was just that…
I’m glad we both smart enough to stay protected…
Although it was wrong
We still managed to have safe sex…

Why do I feel so alone…
With all these numbers in my phone…
I just wish that she would come home…

Whoever she is…

0 comments: