Tuesday, March 24, 2009

This Poem is Dedicated to You...

We can make love but before we even take it there…
I’m the type of man that appreciates the moments shared…
I can spend hours just running fingers through your hair…
Ask me any question baby
We can play truth or dare…
I ain’t neva scared
Not afraid to open up
Nothing fake about me
You will neva see me nip and tucked
Everything I tell you I don’t tell you just to get your stuff
And I don’t even try to make you happy
It is effortless…
To me it’s second nature
Kinda like breathing…
I knew about pleasing
Before I was even teething…
I’m sayin…
Really I’m not sayin that you need a man…
But if I’m passing out love
You should receive it then…
See I’m the type to text you every morn.
You know…
Right before the stretch
Or just after the yawn…
That’s cuz you mean a lot to me
You inspire my poems.
I might take singing lessons
Just to sing you a song…
I’m sayin…
I neva have to lie
Always stay faithful
If god gives me you then I’m grateful…
I can be playful
Just to make you smile and laugh
And I’m intelligent
I can help you out in class…
I wanna make it last…
Become your perfect match…
So I can heat you up and melt you like some candle wax…
If you cry I wanna wipe away your tears
And if you’re ever scared I’ll fight away your fears
To me you’re so fly
I’m talkin heights above your peers
I catch goose bumps anytime that you are near…
Smile anytime your name is even mentioned
I am here to listen
I will always pay attention…
I wanna make sure that food is on your plate…
Don’t wanna be too good of friend
You wouldn’t wanna date…
I’m sayin…
I’m all about you
I will go in…
I’m 99
Don’t settle for all these 1 percents…
I’ll be your husband
Friend
We can make up some shit…
I just wanna be the one you say you fuckin with…
And this is on a when you’re ready basis
Because I have patience
That’s how far I wanna take this…

0 comments: