Saturday, May 23, 2009

Be Careful what you wish For…

I used to say I could neva get a girl like you
And every girl in the school liked me but you…
Still I held on this crush till my palms read you
I used to wish upon a star till this dream came true…
And who knew
After years pass
02’ class
Grew up fast…
No mo’ ass chasin
My mind focused on fast paper…
I would run into you like damn…
“Well hi stranger…”
“What you been doin…”
“I been workin… That hard labor”
Anyway
Numbers exchanged
I tried to maintain
The back of my brain
Was goin insane
You remembered my name…
And thank god I was single at the time
Because my ex would never let that situation fly…
To let you walk by…
NA! NA! I couldn’t do that…
Blind to my eyes
I swear I couldn’t view that…
With that.
I called you and got reacquainted
Our convo was entertaining
I started explaining
Perfect pictures painted…
We made arrangements to meet up…
I laid back with my feet up…
Brushin off my shoulders
Like THAT’S ME! WHAT!
Over at your place
Our first date
You said we should stay in
And become better friends…
You said you like the privacy
And public places tend to be distractive…
Well that top that you had on was distractive…
I swear to you them D-cups girl was lookin very active…
I wanted you to loosen up and put them thangs in action…
So I asked it…
Subliminally…
The next thing I know them titties was just smothering me…
Start to havin sex im lovin it
You lovin on me…
We had a good time
If I recall
you bust about three…
well three weeks later
brings us to today…
I called you just to say…
Doctor said that I got aids…

It had to be from you…

0 comments: