Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm Sayin'

You know I wish you could see what it does whenever I receive a call or text message from you…
My eyes light up like the skies on the fourth of July or New Years Eve even…
But this evening I’m not feeling too excited…
I tried but couldn’t hide it…
I fuckin’ love you…
True it might be too soon for you…
But…
I’m human and doctors can only attempt to explain why I feel this way…
Hmm (smirking)…
They say call a spade a spade…
But we was partners…
YOU RENEGED!!!
And if we never were…
Why even play in the first place…
Why even make those statements…
Please don’t tell me you used me selfishly as a replacement…
Cuz I didn’t sign up to be your pillow…
I was more like a love seat…
You said you loved me…
Then come with the It’s not you it’s me… shit…
And shit I never was the type to stress ova a Ms.
But I thought you was it
So I neglected those other chicks
Who was more than willing to let me hit…
But see that’s not what im bout…
So I chose the good route…
Which was you…
It’s a little past noon I shouldn’t even be in this mood…
What’s up with you…
See I still care bout how you feel
Cuz I’m real…
Maybe you’re just used to the fake
Or you’re just fake…
And I made the mistake…
Of putting my emotions on display…
For the world to see and you too…
I swear I’m confused…
This came out the blue…
Like a cop nude…
I swear if I knew
I would have changed shoes…
Instead of walking into my own upset…
So I don’t blame you for me feeling this way…
I’ll say dat much…
I didn’t give my all just to give up…
I do this for us…
What happened to what we discussed…
I’m sayin …

0 comments: