Sunday, June 21, 2009

Confessions of a Mistress Parts 1,2 & 3

Confessions of a Mistress

Im trying my best to gain his total interest
I guess it’s what I get for being the mistress
His…
Booty call when wifey won’t act right…
His bed to lay in last night
Becuz of their huge fight…
See…
My mind is psyched…
I know that he loves me…
And it’s that, that keeps me falling…
For him…
I’m his bitch…
His ride or die…
Empty out the clip…
Take the charge…
Bitch…
I even suck his dick better than his chick…
Excuse my French…
So what is it?
Am I giving him too much?
Should I give up?
No I can’t…
He keeps telling me…
“Sooner or later it’s gonna be us”
That’s together…
He even said my pussy gets wetter…
I told him “bae you can forget her”
He always say “but we have kids together”
I just cry…
Cuz I wanna have his baby…
I know it sounds crazy…
But I really wanna have his baby…
Even if he never decides to leave her for me…
It would be…
Like he’s still with me…
Because I’d be the mother of his seed…
His kiss is so refreshing…
Lets me know he holds me close to his heart…
I told him me and you will never part…
Sometimes I wanna start shit…
To break up him and his chick…
But then that might fuck up my position…
I feel it will backfire and bring them closer…
So I play the bench
Hoping he lets me in the game…
I make sure he remembers my name…
But still it’s not the same…
I SHOULD BE HIS MAIN!
I mean…
One and only…
I swear I’m so lonely…
I know we can make this work…
Wayne & Drake’s song reverse
“I can take yo man”
Is what I chant…
While doin the Salt & Pepa Dance…
I just want a Real Chance
At love…
This is my reality not VH1…
He’s the only man I want…
If not him there’s none…
He hit’s my sweet spot…
Drunkin love not wanting to detox…
He delivers the mail and stays in my inbox…
So why not?
Should I…
Not…
Want to be with him…
And why should he not…
Wanna leave his chick?
Answers I don’t know…
I guess I should just play my position…
As his mistress…

Karma is a bitch… Confessions of a Mistress Pt. 2

So I finally decided to kick it...
Was tired of being his mistress
This decision...
Wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be...
Especially after finding my prince charming...
Well...
So he seemed...
But before I get into that...
Let me tell you how we met...
It was at a club...
He was fresh as the fuck...
Told me wassup...
Said I looked familiar...
I was bucked up...
I said really...
He said "yea, didn’t you go to Dillard"
I was like no that was my sister...
Anyway to make a long story short...
We started dating...
The sex is crazy...
And I’m having his baby...
I’m 4 months pregnant...
At first it felt like a blessing
Now it’s so upsetting...
So I was checking my facebook...
And pops up an instant message...
It’s his laptop so...
It was him this person was addressing...
It stated "hey my love… what are you doing online? After the fun we had last night you should still be tired"
From an mshot4u2002...
So I played it cool
Maybe it’s nothing...
Can’t automatically assume they're fucking...
So I responded "last night was wild... What ru doing right now?"
She sent a smile and said...
"Thinking of you... R we still on for dis afternoon?"
So I sent "yea can't wait to see you"
She sent "great! I can’t wait to taste you again. Imagine my lips wrapped around ur dick..." and a fuckin smiley face...
So I’m pissed...
Cuz I used to be that chick...
The crazy part is...
This bitch knows about me...
Cuz we kept messaging...
And she said something about "I bet your girl won’t do you like I do"
Once again I’m playing the fool...
Doesn’t feel so good when the shit is happening to you...
I swear I'm sick...
Should I take my lick?
Or pack my shit?
My past life
flipped…
Karma’s a bitch…
And she’s sucking “MY DICK!”
What a twist…
This is on some Jerry Springer…
R. Kelly…
Trapped in the Closet…
Type…
SHIT!
I never fathomed this…
Wearing the shoes of the female I once screwed…
Was fucking her man…
Now someone is fucking mine…
I don’t know if I should be angry
Or just cry…
DEAR LORD WHY!
Maybe if I wasn’t pregnant it wouldn’t hurt so much…
How can there be a future for us, when he’s doin this stuff?
It’s driving me nuts…
I don’t know
Maybe I should give up…

Full Circle... Confessions of a Mistress Pt. 3(the end of the trilogy) since everyone requested it...

So where do I begin...
A cheatin husband
Who I thought was my friend...
The mother of his kids...
And lover to the end...
But he fucked over me again and again...
I tried to be strong but I gave in...
I'm stayin with him...
But no longer will I play the fool...
If he wants to fuck over me I'ma do it too...
See I met this dude...
Real cool...
Dress nice...
Teeth white...
Plus he also had a wife...
Or girl...
Or something like that...
So we can do what we do with no strings attached...
So one night we hooked up...
I already had it on my mind...
I was aggressive...
I didn’t hesitate to suck and fuck...
I had alot of anger pinned up...
And I took it out on him...
Well his dick...
He was like "shit"
See dat night I was his mistress...
And he was my quick fix...
He made me forget shit...
Like a cheating husband...
I mean I don’t love him...
But I think I may keep him around...
So I sent him a message...
Askin him when we were gonna hook up again...
Im talkin dirty messages...
I wanted to taste him again...
I wanted his strong hands wrapped around my waist again...
I wanted to relive this fantasy again...
A great night of passion...
With...
Him...
So we were scheduled to meet at 10...
I got on my best outfit over my best outfit...
A sundress with no underwear...
Easy access...
Looked my best...
Got a penthouse suite...
At one of the best hotels in the city...
I looked pretty...
Make up done...
Hair straightened
I was almost gonna wait naked...
But I figured it’ll turn him on more to see I had nothing on underneath...
I was gonna be his freak...
See...
I brought out the 6 inch heels...
O the thrill...
I was catching chills...
Playing with myself...
Getting wet...
I was imagining him...
SHIT!
So out of my element...
I felt free...
I felt free of everything...
But at 12:30
I noticed he was never coming...
Come to find out the whole time I was messaging his woman...
I did all this for nothing...
I knew it was something...
But I figured he was tryin to make me wait...
You know...
Anticipate...
Boy was I played...
But Fuck it...
That's what I get for trying to be like my husband...
The one I’m in love with...
Guess it was really a fantasy...
Or was it?

0 comments: