Sunday, December 27, 2009

About Her

She puts a permanent smile on my face…

So today…

This poem is for her…

It started off as a crush

And when I told her wazzup

She blushed…

Ever since then it’s been us.

She is who I trust.

My heart is for her.

And her heart is for me.

And together we are living what most, dream…

She stimulates me mentally

I love her like she’s kin to me…

And love is like common sense to me

So I love her to like the 10 degree.

F that there’s no measuring

Our love is infinity…

In reality we…

Argue like most do…

But there is nothing we go through

That love doesn’t show through…

We show proof

That true love exists…

Nothing fairytale about it…

In a world that’s crowded

We don’t feel surrounded

We’re floating

Yet grounded

Together for years and counting…

She’s the reason I can’t wait to go home…

Naa…

She’s the reason my favorite place is at home…

The two of us alone…

Wrapped in each other’s arms…

And for me

That once was unknown…

I can’t lie…

I used to hate cuddling…

But now there is nothing more comforting…

She is the essence of what being a woman means…

I would call her queen

But goddess seems more fitting…

Carefully drawn with god’s pen…

Every detail is highlighted by her brown skin…

Her beauty stands out and within…

More than anything,

I’m happy to call her friend…

Together we blend…

And ever since then…

Meaning the day we decided to make thing’s official…

My life seems to be less fickle…

She’s not a dime

Quarter

Penny

Or nickel…

She’s priceless and original…

Her presence is almost spiritual…

I truly love this individual…

Her coming into my life is an ongoing miracle…

Now I can continue to…

Talk about her…

But…

She’s at home waiting for me…

0 comments: