Wednesday, December 30, 2009

MAN TO MAN

I mean… not to sound conceited

But I understand your reason for thinking she might leave and come back to me…

See…

Her telling you about me was her biggest mistake…

She told you about the places we would date…

Her birthdays…

And several other occasions where we did more than…

Foreplay…

Trust me…

I know how you feel…

But on the real…

Homie you need to chill…

Cuz all those insecurities are causing your pressure to build…

You felt the need to come here and question me…

About me and my ex…

No we’re not still having sex

Cuz I know that’s your biggest threat…

To be honest with you she’s my biggest regret…

But I won’t bash on your ol’ lady cuz it’s obvious to me that you love her…

But brother…

Be good to that woman and don’t worry about me…

I don’t call her

Text her

Or even speak…

She’s nothing to me…

But a memory…

Yes our love was deep…

But obviously it wasn’t deep enough to keep us together…

She found something better…

The time yall have you should treasure…

Don’t measure yall relationship on things we did…

We’re not together for a reason…

And that reason she probably never told you because she’s smart…

I know her…

You probably hold the key to her heart…

She doesn’t want what we went through to tear yall apart…

So if you’re smart…

You would leave here…

And never come back again…

Cuz next time I might not be a gentleman about this…

0 comments: