Thursday, April 22, 2010

1o Topics 10 Poems

Last Night I asked my friends on Facebook to give me some poem topics and for everyone that they gave me I would post it here on this site… this is what I came up with… Enjoy…

At War With Life (Poem Topic: War)

It’s funny how what I inspire to be

Isn’t inspiring me…

It kinda makes me question what I desire to be…

Or is it society

Or some hire being

That’s…

Driving me…

To lose passion…

For something that ignites the fire in me…

It’s like not being at peace with someone you love…

But you love them so much…

You can’t give them up…

So WHAT…!

Do you suggest I do?

Stay and be miserable

Or leave and be…

Miserable…

Right now time is critical

My life is reaching a pivotal

Point…

And I clearly make it a point…

For so many to join…

But I can’t make them follow if they choose not to be led…

So I’m a one man army…

Starving to be fed…

I’m alive

But why do I feel dead…?

I swear I’m so far ahead

That my shadow gets mislead…

I just need time to clear my head…

Rethink my strategy…

Because Life’s harsh realities…

Will smother you

If you approach things casually…

And I’ve worked to hard to give it away gradually…

So it’s best I stop

Before I bloom a new casualty…

See I plan to be…

The rose amongst thorns…

The calm and the storm…

The victor of the battle unarmed…

So I ask that they make space for me

While I’m gone…

Cuz I’m coming back…

I Can’t Love her (Poem Topic: Wanting to love someone but the things they do you just cant love them for)

She represents everything that I’m not…

Yet there is this attraction to her that I can’t explain

And I want to love her

Like flowers in a desert love rain

But I can’t…

She embodies everything I despise…

But when I look into her eyes I see an innocent child

That never got the chance to grow up…

And I just wanna love her

But I can’t…

She symbolizes everything I dislike…

How does that saying go?

You can’t turn a hoe into a housewife…

Not to call her a hoe but she is a prostitute

And I wanna tell her I love you

But I can’t…

She represents everything I’m against…

I’m not on the fence about it

Nor am I running from it

I would love to love this woman

But her lifestyle is keeping her from me

This isn’t pretty woman

Nor am I the guy to try and change her

Maybe I could

But remember I’m a stranger

Not one of her tricks

But the cop that always arrest her for it…

See I wanna love her…

But I can’t…

Its hard Trying to be a Father (Poem Topic: Baby Momma Drama)

I’m trying my best to be the best parent that I can

But for some reason her mother won’t give me that chance

Making me feel less than a man

And I’m continuously degraded by her fam…

I fight day and night

For the right

To hold my baby girl…

Her mother didn’t bring her alone in this world

She just gave birth to her…

What gives her the right to say when and where I can see my child.

And why is the court system so fucked up now?

No it’s been that way

But what I mean to say

Is…

I should have every right

Despite the fact that we’re not together…

But a man gets no respect in these courts

She put me on child support

For a child I support…

I child that I love more than myself

A child I can hear silently screaming for help…

Cuz her mother aint shit

And she never will be.

And I don’t appreciate all the men she brings…

Around my daughter

GOT DAMMIT!

I’m her father…

I need a better lawyer

The more I think about it

The more frustrated I get

This shit I did not wish

It was a mutual reason that we split

So why should I suffer for it…

Her mother’s full of shit…

Trying to make me seem unfit

All I get is visitation rights

Mad because I never made her my wife…

I should have never came in her that night…

Know what…

I take that back

Cuz my baby girl is hear from that…

Let me be calm

Skip the baby momma drama

And make sure my lil girl knows her dad…

P.S. FUCK HER MOMMMA…

I’m not helping (Poem Topic: watching your best friend get effed over by the woman he loves and not being able to tell him anything about it because it hurts his feelings? Yet when you joke about it instead of getting mad about it, he doesn't want to talk to you for days. Then he tells you that you must think his life is a joke because he really wanted your advice but instead you made jokes. But you only made jokes because it really makes you mad to watch him let her treat him like that.)

I can’t tell him the truth so I joke which is close to it…

Trying to throw hints

But he doesn’t get them

Nor does he find my jokes funny…

I’m trying to warn him about his woman…

But how can I do that without hurting his feelings or sounding like a hater…

See she’s trying to play him…

And he has his suspicions

And when I joke about an instance

He simply

Gets mad and doesn’t talk to me for days and nights

See he needs my advice

But I’m not giving it to him right

I’m trying to make light…

Of the situation…

Trying to save him…

From humiliation…

Plus I know he’ll go crazy

When he finds out his lady

Is messing round with other men almost on a daily basis…

Maybe…

I should just come real

And be like look here…

But I fear he won’t listen…

I try to tell him indirectly

Hoping he gets it

But he just gets mad

While her ass

Continues to trick him…

So im positioned…

In the middle…

Maybe I should leave well enough alone…

Let him figure things out on his own…

Selfish or Not (poem Topic: having sex with you b/c the one you Love won't give it to you from a woman's point of view)

I know that I’m wrong…

But someday I hope the world can forgive me

And he can as well…

Perhaps I’m only thinking of self

Or maybe he isn’t thinking of me…

Whatever the case may be…

I have needs

I’m not the one driven by greed…

All I ask is that my man satisfies me…

Sexually…

And look at me…

Not to sound conceited…

But this woman

Can give any man reason

To sleep with…

Her…

Without even trying…

So why does he deny me…

Is it something I’m doing

Or is it something he’s doing…

Behind my back…

Not trying to find out

I…

Chose to sleep around…

He wasn’t wearing his crown

So what was I to do…

I yearned for his affection

And he wouldn’t make a move

So I moved

And this new dude

Is cool

Smooth

And aware of my situation

We both are in the same boat

Cuz he has a lady…

So we are in agreement

It is what it is…

We spend a few hours together

And back home it is…

I don’t know where he lives

And he doesn’t know where I live as well…

I won’t tell

If you won’t tell

Is what we tell…

Each other…

Betraying our true lovers

To satisfy who we truly love

Ourselves

So are we wrong for thinking of self?

Or are they wrong for not thinking of us…

Maybe we should end things with them

Or end things between us…

But see all we have is that sexual connection

So we wouldn’t work

And leaving our lovers would hurt

So we do what we have to…

Selfish or not…

Hoping we don’t get caught…

The world doesn’t need four more broken hearts…

So we do our part…

It keep this…

our little secret…

Happily Married (Poem Topic: Marriage)

We’ve been married for 15 yrs

We have our ups and downs but we are still hear

We look at our peers

And wonder

What went wrong…

You see

Our house is a home

Built strong

With love

Trust

Passion

Dedication

Communication

Loyalty

Honesty

Support

And compromising…

We don’t always agree

But we don’t argue without eventually rationalizing…

The situation

Me and my wife have the patience…

We’re determined to make it…

And we make it…

Brand new…

Not a thing we’re not willing to do

Or try…

The sex life is forever alive…

We experiment with new things…

Still fulfilling fantasies…

Before we used to travel the world

Now with our kids

We take them along with us…

This is true love

What marriage is about…

We fight

We fuss

Even throw stuff

Cuss

But we make up

Make love

And there is no other place we would rather be

Than next to each other

At night in the comfort of our bed

Between covers and sheets…

Cuz we…

Are…

Happily…

Married…

Supernatural Sex (Poem Topic: absolute mind blowing sex so great, its supernatural.)

I swear she is possessed

When flesh

Meets flesh

She fucks me to death

And I return the favor…

We awake the dead

Fuck the neighbors

This is the shit that makes toes curl

And stiffen

As if its

Rigor mortis…

When Inside her

Her spirit

Takes over…

me…

So I know what she wants

And she knows what I need…

Under sheets

Like ghost

Eyes popping out of sockets

As she screams

And yell

Scratch and curse

And I dig and ram

Making her black kitty purr

Speaking words

That can conjure

The freakiest of spirits…

This that supernatural

Unimaginable

Sex…

That eyes roll behind your head

Lost of breath

Need water after you finish…

Sex…

She fucks me to death

And I return the favor…

We awake the dead

Fuck the neighbors…

And we kill it every time…

Five years Later (Poem Topic: finding out that ur five yr old is not for u it’s for another man)

MANNNNN!

WHAT THE FUCK!!!
this can’t be happening to me right now

Ok…

Calm down

No wait…

FUCK THAT…!

FUCK MAN…!

My head is killing me

I can’t believe this…

Shit…

You mean to tell me after five years that lil boy isn’t my kid…

Not my son…

My lil one

My offspring

The one I support

And she didn’t tell me in fear of a divorce

What’s gonna stop me now from going to court

O I know the love we have…

I’ll be damn

That lil boy calls me dad

And im not his dad

FUCK THAT!

I am…

I helped raise him these five years…

Where does his real father live...?

I’m here

Not him…

And his mother…

As much as I love her

I don’t think I can forgive her for this

This shit is sick

She could have been told me

Maybe things would have been different

But her selfishness

Will finally come to our ending…

Because I can’t look at her

Love her

Without being hurt…

Fuck…

I’m hurt…

And nothing can stop these tears from falling from my eyes

I can’t believe she told me I’m not the guy

And that it was some other guy…

She waited five…

FIVE!

LORD WHY!

I swear a part of me just died…

That isn’t my child…

But I love lil man so much

I have to be his father now…

We even share the same last name…

She gave him my first name…

HE’S MY JUNIOR…!

WHY DIDN’T SHE TELL ME SOONER…!

But you know what

I won’t hate her…

She’ll get what should have come to her…

Five years later…

Dill Pickles and Thong Sandals (Poem Topic: Dill pickles and thong sandals/ Washington monument)

Some days my life is like dill pickles and thong sandals

In other words random

Things that happen

I never fathom

Nor do I plan them

Like I said…

It’s just random…

It is as significant as the Washington monument

Yet trying to find it

Is like trying to time it

And life really has no schedule

So things that happen just happen

The time of day or place doesn’t matter…

I walk this earth

Which started about a year after birth

Trying to understand my worth

Doing whatever I had to, to not get cursed…

Out…

Cuz the people I know have a foul mouth

I just go on my own route

And things just happen at random…

Like I said

My life is like dill pickles and thong sandals…

Your First true Love (Poem Topic: Getting ur first love)

Nothing compares to its feeling

And when you get it

You know that it’s real

I remember it like it was yesterday…

They were all I would think about

Sometimes I still think about

Us…

The love we shared

Nothing has yet compared….

It’s a feeling that gives you butterflies

Every time you look into their eyes

You feel it…

Their names become passwords

You stop hanging with friends

They move in

You move in

Yall live…

Together…

And when things get bad

It hurts

And not just any hurt

It hurts…

That’s how you know its love…

You wouldn’t be in that much pain if you didn’t

But in the ending you find it being worth the feeling

Because the good times outweigh the bad…

So many people try to drag…

Knowing what they had…

Was great

Until someone made a mistake…

So for whatever reason it didn’t work

Nothing will ever compare to finding your first…

True love…

0 comments: