Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BATTLE OF THE SEXES

In this Corner we have Love making…
In the next corner we have sex…
In the last corner we have fucking…

For the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world…
Ladies and gentleman…
Laaa.aaa..aaaa.aaa
LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!

(Bell Rings… Ref Begins to announce the rules…)

Alright fellas, the three of you are here today to hopefully win a chance to satisfy the beautiful young lady of your choice. The rules are simple… each of you will get one round to do your thing… after the final round the judges will decide who's the winner…

Make Love… you're up first… GET UM!!!

While your off at work…
I'm at home preparing dinner…
Setting the table…
Lighting the candles…
Preparing your bath water…
I have the temperature just right cuz I know how you like your water to be hot…
You return home after a long day
I direct you to the kitchen…
Then I sit you in your chair and begin to massage your shoulders while listening to what happened today at work…
Afterwards I fix your plate and bring it to the table highlighted by the candles…
We eat and laugh and I tell you I have a surprise for you…
I can sense the anticipation so I slowly walk you to the bathroom…
I cover your eyes to let your imagination wonder…
Once we enter I tell you to take off your clothes and sit in the tub.
I have the bubbles goin and the candles around it just the way you like it…
I join you and we begin to clean each other's body…
As the soap suds run down your back I follow them with my eyes…
For some reason that shit is so sexy…
We hop out the tub…
I dry you off then myself…
I purposely didn't put any underwear in the bathroom because it would spoil the last surprise…
I walk you to the bedroom…
We enter…
Aroma therapy candles are at each bed post.
Roses replace what used to be sheets…
A lay you down and begin to caress your body with my hands…
My lips then follow…
Kissing you from head to toe…
Our bodies then form a union that we both can enjoy…
We make love until we climax…
Then fall asleep in each other's arm…


(Ref comes in…)

Ok…Ok… you bringing some heat to start this off…Now have sex what can you do to top that? GO!!

While make love is kissing you from head to toe…
The only toe I'm concerned with is that camel toe between your legs…
Crack them open like eggs and let me beat it…
Then eat it…
Then repeat it…
I guess you can call it…
Breakfast in bed…
See this is what wet dreams are made off…
Why make love
When you can have sex…
Get undressed…
Yes I will caress…
Molest…
Shit…
Anything to get you wet….
See I'm gonna test…
Do it fast
Then slow…
I'll pay attention to what turns you on more…
Cuz see I aim to please…
Sexually that is…
I can't cook dinner…
We can do take out…
Then make out…
I'll have you laid out…
Up all night like a steak out…
Forget what they say bout me…
Cuz I'm Safe…
Sex…
While you make love without latex…
He's makin love to his X…
And I stay protected
Satisfaction
Guaranteed.
Ribbed for your pleasure…
And yea I know sometimes it feels better…
But that's cuz you neva had sex with me.
I'm as tall as a tree
And plan to make you fall like leaves…
Then crawl like babies…
Then scream…
Then shout…
Stick it in…
Pull it out…
Turn you around…
Get on top…
Hit from the back
Make it fot…
Then make sure you cum so many times you lose count…
That's what I'm bout…

(In comes the ref…)

Ok back up have sex you proved your point. But it's not over. We still have one more round… Fucking I hope you're ready… Go In…

Fuck what they talking bout.
I'm down with straight fuckin…
I'm not your boyfriend or your husband
I'm nothing…
I'm just fucking…
Fuck all that foreplay…
Give me head and hope I return the favor…
I'm not tryin to make you scream to wake the neighbors
or put in any hard labor…
I'm tryin to get in then out…
I doubt you ever been with somebody like me…
Yea I'll pull ya hair…
And treat you like a real freak…
But at the end of the day…
I'm thinking bout me…
So I hope you get you…
I'm finish…
Quick and easy…

(Ref Steps in for the final time…)

Damn that was rough… Fucking… man… you don't care…
Well that's the end of the match…
Judges who will the winner be…
Is it Make Love?
Is it Have Sex?
Or the Brutal… Fucking?
I don't know it might be a tie…
Judges you decide...

0 comments: