Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DETOXING

My love for you was intoxicating...

And I would be lying if I said I hated

The way u took over…

I've been so drunk from you

I no longer remember being sober…



Come here baby let me hold ya…

Is what you used to tell me…

So close that you could smell me…

So close that you FELT ME!…



In places the world couldn't see…

But the world could see what you was doing to me…

Killing me…

Softly…



And I refused to stay sober…

Cared less about a hangover so I would hangover…

Even on days you left me at your house…

To be with your other spouse…



I would just sit there and let the Hennessey…

Erase the memory…

Of being fucked over

By a bullshit lover…



But at the time I couldn't discover…

Cuz I loved ya…

And you was what I needed…

So I refused to stay SOBER!



And those nights when it got colder…

The warmth from you would somehow crawl back into me

As you would enter me…

Like my pussy was your revolving door…



Unlike the whores you got head from,

What I had was sweet…

And you knew that

And I knew that

That's why I thought I could keep you with me…



But come to find out all that did was keep you…

Leaving me with this hangover…

So what's a girl like me to do?

Who's mind is stuck on me and you?

Like Lee would say…



Today I'm giving up this addiction…

The pain it has inflicted…

Is a total contradiction…

Of what we was supposed to be…



I want back the sober me…

Don't want you to keep control of me

Cuz you holding me

On left me…

With this hangover…



I refuse to hangover…

No longer need you to give closer

To these legs…

I got this…



I admit your love was intoxicating

But now I'm detoxing…

0 comments: